With Toddler Dietitian Kacie Barnes
Do you have a picky eater? Do you have a child who won’t sit to the table? Do you have a toddler who throws food? Then boy oh boy this episode is for you! Toddler dietitian Kacie Barnes share numerous insights during our conversation. Her approach to helping moms feel less stressed and guilty about meals times is extremely reassuring and approachable!
Kacie Barnes is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a Master of Clinical Nutrition from UT Southwestern. She is the founder of Mama Knows Nutrition. Through her blog, e-guides, and speaking events she helps moms feed their young kids, without stress or guilt. Kacie lives in Dallas, TX with her husband and two kids.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Ho to handle when kids refuse to eat
- Ways to introduce new food to your child
- What you vs. your child are responsible for at meal times (division of responsibility)
- How to help your child be intune with their fullness and hunger cues
- How to talk about food in a neutral way with your child
- That you don’t need to restrict “bad foods”
- And so much more!!!
CONNECT WITH ERICA
- Erica | Happy as a Mother Website
- Happy as a Mother on IG
- Happy as a Mother on FB
- Happy as a Mother on Pinterest
- Email email@example.com