With Therapist Bryana Kappa
Have you ever struggled to regulate your own reactions while parenting? Has becoming a parent caused experiences from your past to resurface? Do you wonder how to decide who’s needs to prioritize or how to set healthy boundaries in your home? If any of this resonates, this episode is for you! Join Marriage and Family Therapist Bryana Kappa and your Host Erica Djossa as they discuss consciously navigating motherhood.
Bryana Kappa is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a private practice in Redondo Beach, California. She is endorsed as an Infant-Family Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist by the California Center for Early Childhood Mental Health. She owns and operates South Bay Mommy and Me, a center for new moms with infants and toddlers birth-24 months, where she facilitates classes that promote the healthy development of babies, mamas, and their relationships. Bryana has her Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University, and is a graduate of the Postpartum Action Institute. She is dedicated to supporting new moms with young children in discovering a deeper, more joyful connection to motherhood. She is the mother to a sweet toddler named Matteo, and the happy wife to her husband Matt.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The power of self reflection in parenting
- Understanding the concept reparenting
- Understanding infant mental health
- Using self reflection to build secure attachment with your child
- How to prioritize parent vs. child’s needs
- How to set boundaries in a gentle way
CONNECT WITH ERICA
- Erica | Happy as a Mother Website
- Happy as a Mother on IG
- Happy as a Mother on FB
- Happy as a Mother on Pinterest
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org