With Therapist Nedra Tawwab
Do you struggle to set boundaries with family members giving unsolicited advice? Do you feel burnt out? Are you constantly trying to make other people happy, including your partner and your children, and find you have nothing left for you at the end of the day? Then this episode is a must listen! Boundaries are an essential form of self care! Operating without them leads to burnout and overwhelm. Tune in today as Nedra Tawwab shares about practical ways to set boundaries in motherhood.
Nedra Glover Tawwab is a licensed therapist and sought-after relationship expert. She has practiced relationship therapy for 12 years and is the founder and owner of the group therapy practice, Kaleidoscope Counseling. She specializes in working with people who are managing unhealthy or stressful relationships. She is a licensed clinical social worker in North Carolina. Nedra has been featured on national podcasts and is a regular media contributor. Nedra runs a popular Instagram account where she shares practices, tools, and reflections for mental health and hosts weekly Q&A’s about boundaries and relationships. She lives in Charlotte, NC, with her family.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What boundaries are
- How boundaries are a form of self care
- How to set boundaries with family members who offer unsolicited parenting advice
- Whether you should have boundaries with your spouse and children
- Statements to say when setting boundaries
CONNECT WITH ERICA
- Erica | Happy as a Mother Website
- Happy as a Mother on IG
- Happy as a Mother on FB
- Happy as a Mother on Pinterest
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org