With Psychologist Dr. Colleen Reichmann
Do you struggle with your relationship with food or movement? Do you struggle to accept your body the way it is in this moment? Are you constantly striving to reach a certain weight or body shape? Then this episode is for you! Tune in as Psychologist Dr. Colleen Reichmann and I discuss intuitive eating and ways to break free from diet culture.
Dr. Colleen Reichmann, a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in eating disorders. She works in her private practice (Wildflower Therapy) in Philadelphia, PA, and has also worked at various treatment facilities including University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro Center for Eating Disorder Care, and The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt. Colleen herself is recovered from an eating disorder, and this experience sparked her passion for spreading knowledge and awareness that recovery is possible. She is deeply committed to Health at Every Size and body liberation, and considers herself a fat-positive clinician. Colleen speaks at national and regional eating disorder conferences, and writes about body image and eating disorders for Project HEAL, The Mighty, Recovery Warriors, and more!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Brief introduction to intuitive eating
- How to cope with seeing your weight climb in pregnancy
- Understanding Health as Every Size (HAES)
- Understanding fatphobia and thin privilege
- Understanding the body positivity movement and whether its helpful
- How to work towards body neutrality and acceptance
CONNECT WITH ERICA
- Erica | Happy as a Mother Website
- Happy as a Mother on IG
- Happy as a Mother on FB
- Happy as a Mother on Pinterest
- Email email@example.com