With Naturopathic Dr. Rishma Walji
Have you ever had emotional days and chalked it up to hormones? I know I have! I’ve been growing increasingly curious about hormones and how they intersect with mood and mental health. In today’s episode Naturopathic Dr. Rishma Walji is here to explain how our hormones change month to month with menstruation and also how they change during pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding. We also explore signs of hormone imbalance, tune in to learn more.
Rishma Walji is a Naturopathic Doctor, Acupuncturist and PhD. She has been working in clinical practice for over 16 years and has a unique balance of scientific, evidence-based knowledge and natural, holistic healing experience. What she’s learned is that there are options. There are steps you can take, once you learn how things work.
Dr. Rishma helps families of all kinds along their journey to parenthood, through fertility, pregnancy and post-partum recovery. She has dedicated her career to teaching women to understand their bodies and their physiology, empowering them to manage the things that are in their control and ultimately achieve lasting results.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How your hormones change month to month during your cycle
- Understanding how hormones change during pregnancy and postpartum
- Understanding how hormones change during breastfeeding
- How to identify hormone imbalance
- How to help balance to your hormones
CONNECT WITH ERICA
- Erica | Happy as a Mother Website
- Happy as a Mother on IG
- Happy as a Mother on FB
- Happy as a Mother on Pinterest
- Email email@example.com