With Psychologist Dr. Tracy Dalgleish
Have you and your partner struggled to find your groove postpartum? Do you find it hard to prioritize each other and sex while juggle all. of. the. roles and responsibilities of being parents? Join the club! So many women I speak with wonder why they have no sex drive or why they struggle with arousal. Sex is a hot topic! Tune in today as Dr. Tracy Dalgleish and I explore the reasons why and help you to better understand your own arousal system!
Dr. Tracy Dalgleish helps individuals and couples navigate the challenges we all face in our relationships and within ourselves to create a more meaningful life through therapy, wellness seminars, a podcast, and through social media. With over 12 years of experience providing psychological assessments and diagnoses, and therapy, Dr. Dalgleish’s work focuses on helping women and mothers live their best life. She is the owner of Integrated Wellness, a mental health clinic in Ottawa, Ontario, and provides clinical supervision and consultation to other healthcare providers.
Balancing both professional and personal roles, Dr. Dalgleish is a mother to two children, and can appreciate what it means to be a busy woman. She recently released an e-course specifically designed to help women manage the stresses in their life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding sexual desire or lack thereof
- Understanding attachment in relationships
- Exploring reasons why you may not want to have sex
- Understanding female vs. male arousal
- Practical tips and realistic expectations around sex during postpartum period
CONNECT WITH ERICA
- Erica | Happy as a Mother Website
- Happy as a Mother on IG
- Happy as a Mother on FB
- Happy as a Mother on Pinterest
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org