With Professional Organizer Holly Blakey
As Moms, we feel like we are constantly cleaning. Picking up a mess that you didn’t make is so hard and triggering. The trick is to find ways that make these times easier. Doing a few simple things to create an organizational system and part of our Mom routine is key. Once these are in place, you will experience more calmness, ease, and disconnect from the mess. Join professional organizer Holly Blakey today for some organization hacks to help you conquer all the mess in your home.
Holly Blakey is the founder and owner of Breathing Room Organization, a home organizing, and styling company that helps clients find practical, lasting, and beautiful solutions to create space in homes and heads. As a mom of three little ones (6, 3, and 1), she knows it’s essential to create functional, lasting systems without sacrificing style. Check out Holly’s beautiful Instagram @breathing.room.organization.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Creating an organizational system
- How to effectively use baskets and bins
- Crucial playroom and toy hacks
- The key to getting your kids involved
- How to use a donate bin
- The secret to organizing artwork and mail
- What is a transition bin
CONNECT WITH ERICA
CONNECT WITH HOLLY BLAKEY
- Holly’s Top 10 Organizing Mom Hacks
- Playroom Favorite Containers
- Check out Artkive to turn our children’s artwork into a book. Use promo code BREATHINGROOM.
- Mail Organization Favorites
- Looking to keep your mail under control? Try sorting into these categories:
- To Process: Landing spot for anything you need to deal with – and process it daily
- To Pay: Bills or invoices
- To Do: Anything that needs attention, but not immediately
- To File: Everything you’ve sorted through but don’t need to file immediately – file once full
- To Reference: Invites, flyers, brochures, etc
- Check out this permanent chalk marker for an option for labels that can be removed and changed. They are permanent for glass canisters or jars so that fingers don’t smudge it, but can be removed with rubbing alcohol and rewrite.
JOIN THE HAPPY AS A MOTHER COMMUNITY
Happy as a Mother Community